The Golden Leaves
Our PEARL PLAN for Expats in Spain
This plan is designed for those who would like a traditional funeral service for cremation or burial.
The Pearl Plan provides a comprehensive funeral service. Offering all the services available within the Opal plan, with the added benefit of a floral tribute, a service of your choice and additional care and preparation of the deceased, the Pearl Plan can give you a funeral similar in content to what you would expect in the UK.
This plan also allows five days for family participation, especially if based in a different country, making it a more suitable option for couples and families.
How Much Will It Cost?
For all payment plans min deposit of €150.00 is followed by:
12 Monthly Payments:
24 Monthly Payments:
36 Monthly Payments:
48 Monthly Payments:
60 Monthly Payments:
This illustration is based on an initial deposit of €150, but amounts can be adjusted to suit your budget with a minimum requirement of €150.
For all instalment payments, there will be an Instalment Management Charge of 4% per annum, except for the first 12 months
If you wish to make a purchase in Sterling please call 800 098 309
- Administration of the plan
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Advice on certification and registration
- 5 days mortuary expense and time to pay last respects
- Normal hygienic treatment (if required) and care of the deceased
- The supply of a quality coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Robe and fittings as required
- Provision of a hearse to the local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of necessary staff to attend the service
- Accompanying flowers provided- terms apply
- Religious service, priest and staff attendance
- Cremation fee and doctor’s certificate
- Provision of a quality urn
- Cremation certificate to allow ashes to be taken aboard aircraft
- Death Certificate translated to English